These are projects in which I'm either the or one of the main developers or maintainers.
These are projects on which I have spent considerable time or effort:
My minor projects
I - as most people - have some small or unfinished projects hanging around:
- pkgbuilds: I maintain a small number of packages on the Arch User Repository.
- oulipo.py permits you to use Python without the letter 'e'
- garmin-connect extracts data from the Garmin API because I'm not paying to retrieve my data
- pelican2lektor extracts blog data from pelican and converts to a lektor friendly format - you can see the result right here
- tempus - the obligatory time tracking app
- bepasty-client - a Python 3.6+ client for the bepasty pastebin
- py3status-modules - my own modules for py3status
- rohrpost - Simple WebSocket message protocol for django-channels
- bumf - Budgeting software. an open source alternative to YNAB. Never grew beyond WIP.
These are projects that I have contributed non-significant amounts of time or code or effort to. This list is rather incomplete.
- Complete rewrite of the ASGI IPC layer
- Minor fixes to django-i18nfield
- API docs to python-intercom
- Implemented actions in asyncirc
- Minor frontend fixes at Read the Docs
- Minor frontend fixes at the Open Source Guide
- Minor doc fixes at python-fints
- Lots of stdlib errors implemented in PyBee's Batavia
- Implemented return status codes in Django's Daphne
- Introduced Python 3 to Bepasty
- Several module improvements in py3status
- Docs and Code on pretix-cartshare
- Contributions to HK Splitmaker, both design and functionality.